WELCOME TO CHILL ‘N’ GRILL BBQ TRAILERS
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
We, and Queensland are doing well and surviving Covid - 19!
We have now provided our Pantec BBQ Trailers to Lions, Rotary, Sporting and RSL Clubs, Schools, Church Groups, Rural Fire Services, Businesses and Emergency and Welfare Services.
If you are thinking that one of our great Pantec BBQ Trailers could assist your community, send us an email to find out more.
Keep doing the right thing, stay safe and healthy everyone....Australia needs you!
Chill n Grill BBQ Trailers is a "Genuine" Australian Manufacturer and family business dealing in specialised trailers for over 22 years. We are proud to have stayed Australian and have gained a very good reputation for our trailer builds and our good, reliable and honest personal service.
Our Custom Built Pantec Style BBQ Trailers are strong, compact, self sufficient, quick and easy to set up, offer loads of lockable storage space and instant shelter while cooking or preparing. They will last you many years of service!
The way they are set up allows them to be used in a multitude of destinations eg. parks, sporting grounds, markets, and in emergency situations. With the addition of lighting - powered by either 12V Battery, Solar, Generator or 240V, they can be used in day and night!
We offer three variations of these Pantec BBQ Trailers
1. Our original extra Strong Steel Powder Coated Trailers
2. Our slightly wider, Recessed Wheel Steel Powder Coated Trailers
2. Our more recent - Aluminium Composite Trailers - Lighter build, still compact and lighter on the pocket. They just don't suit for loads of big options but are a good set up and come standard with three lift up doors.
Both styles come with these standard inclusions -
- 2.1mtr W x 2.4mtr L x 2mtr H Pantec Quality Built Trailer with good size drawbars for easier towing - Drawbars 1.8mtr Aluminium Composite and 2.1mtr for Steel Powder Coated trailers
- Steel Trailers come standard with two large hydraulic lift doors
- Aluminium Composite Trailers come standard with three lift up doors - extra one at rear
- 2 x Mounting Pads off Drawbar to contain up to 70 Lit Eskies, Generator or a Storage Box
- Stainless Steel Food Graded Preparation Bench
- Stainless Steel Sink with Drainer and Pump Up Water Tap connected to water tank under the trailer
- 80 Litre Food Graded Water Tank
- 1 x Four Burner Commercial BBQ - on slide - cooking done outside of trailer
- Good under bench storage area - great for tables, chairs, BBQ tools and accessories
- Set up 9Kg "Van Approved" Gas Bottle/s and includes mount, regulator and fittings.
- Gas Certification and 12months Warranty
All our BBQ Trailers are fully lockable by one key and we can organise the registration for you.
- Extra BBQ
- Chilling - 12V/240V Fridge/Freezers, Eskies or a Cold Room
- 12V, 240V, 3KVA Generator Power or Solar Panels to keep you powered up where ever
- Lighting options - 12V LED Strip Lighting/Spotlights, 240V Fluro, Spotlights or Floodlights
- Hot water Systems and Pressure Pump Water
- Grey Water Tanks
- Handy Roll Out Awnings for extra shelter
- Slides, Roof Racks, Internal Shelving, Divider Walls (eg Cooking one side and Workstation, Display area other side), Caddies
- Sound Systems, PA Systems, TV, Coffee Machines, Gas Stoves, Bain Maree, etc
- Your Custom Built Pantec BBQ Trailer with all options you require and can be ready for use within usually 6 - 12 weeks of order (dependant on options required)
- Your trailer should be ready on time and we will keep you informed during the build!
- We offer FREE delivery (and demo) to destinations within 3 hours drive of Brisbane!
So what are you waiting for....We look forward to assisting Schools, Clubs, Community Groups, Sporting Clubs, Businesses, Church Groups, Welfare and Emergency Service Groups with a great BBQ Trailer for all you "Chilling and Grilling" needs.
Send us an email to find out more!
We can supply prompt Quotes for those applying for Grants!