Powder Coated Steel - Recessed Wheel BBQ Trailer
Our "Recessed Wheel" Powder Coated Steel BBQ Trailer
Recessed Wheel Strong Steel Powder Coated BBQ Trailer
Our Standard Wider, Recessed Wheel Steel Powder Coated Pantec BBQ Trailer are also constructed of
strong 1.6 grade steel construction and finished in quality Hammertone Powder Coat or Gloss finish.
A variety of standard colours are available (non-standard colours may attract additional cost).
All our BBQ Trailers are T Locked and Key Locked - one key fits all doors.
They are quick and easy to use, meet health and safety standards and comes with our good and standard inclusions.
Many other options can be added or upgraded to this trailer. See "Optional Extras" on our website.
- Wider with Recessed Wheels gives more internal space. Still compact and easy to tow 8'x 5' steel, welded Trailer (2.4mtr L x 2.1mtr W x 2mtr H)
- 2 x hydraulic lift up side doors with water proof hinges - instant weather shelter
- Rear lockable storage area under the bench space (for storing tables, chairs, storage tubs etc)
- 3 New 15" Wheels and Rims
- Large LED Tail Lights
- Long 2.1mtr Drawbar with swing away jockey wheel, dual rated chains, 50mm ball, easier to tow
- Swing Away Jockey Wheel
- Dual Rated Safety Chains
- Alko Drop Down Rear Support Legs
- 2 x Steel Mounts for storage of Esky/s, Tool Boxes, Generators etc on draw bar
- Over-ride Brakes are fitted - allowing multiple vehicles to tow
- Includes 2 x 9Kg "Van Approved" Gas Bottles and includes mount, regulator and fittings.
- Gas Bottles are supplied, filled, if travel and safety suits
- Slide out four burner commercial BBQ - cooking done outside of trailer and under roof area
- Stainless Food Graded Steel Bench and spacious food preparation area
- 80 Litre Food Graded Water Tank - under the trailer
- Smev Stainless Sink and Drainer with pump up cold water tap (meets health standards)
- Bonus Caddy for condiments
- Fire Extinguisher & Fire Blanket
- Gas Certification and 12months Warranty
- Tare ATM
- Free delivery and demonstration to destinations within 3 hours drive of Brisbane